The Australian Cattle Vet Association together with BCF Ultrasound are running 2x full day Bovine Reproductive Ultrasound training courses which is designed to provide vets with a better understanding of fetal sexing and ageing in early pregnant cattle, along with practical demonstrations of current equipment and one on one tutoring on use and techniques of pregnancy diagnosis and ovarian scanning.
Location Warrnambool, Victoria.
Date 15-16 of February 2014
Time Saturday 8am till 5pm
Sunday 8am till 5pm
Cost $500 for ACV members per day attendance, $600 for non ACV members
Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea provided.
• One day of theory and practical experience with experienced Bovine reproductive ultrasonographers,
• Practical demonstration of current equipment,
• Theory session on ultrasonography, fetal sexing and ageing
• Use of the most recent machines and optical equipment for use in the field
• One on one tutoring on use and techniques for pregnancy diagnosis and ovarian scanning
• Fetal sexing using linear scanning machines
• Ageing and pregnancy diagnosis in early pregnant cattle
• Application in dairy and beef enterprises
This workshop is limited to 10 attendees per day, all equipment is supplied. Please bring your own overalls, rubber boots, aprons etc.
This workshop is proudly supported by ACV and BCF Ultrasound