Discover the most durable, reliable, portable, and easy-to-use veterinary ultrasound machines available. PLUS the only 5-year warranty in the industry!
NEW FEATURES OF THE EDGE II:
- Sealed Keypad: preventing water ingress, improving ease of cleaning & disinfection
- Low Profile Keys & Tactile Gain Control dials: improved tactile feedback
- Armoured Transducer Cables: Stainless steel embedded sheath protects cables from sustaining damage if rolled over, stood on or trapped in a crush door.
- Anti-Reflective Wide-Angle Glass Screen: Brighter, crisper image viewable at multiple angles and in bright environments.
- DirectClear™ Technology: Sound waves penetrate more efficiently, return cleaner wave signals, creating a richer, more detailed sonographic image.
C11x Transducer Enhancements
Reengineered for the veterinary community with direct guidance and feedback from veterinarians, the C11x transducer now has expanded depth to 13 cm. The greater depth of the C11x reduces the need for a lower frequency transducer to image larger companion animals.
Transducer software optimization
Includes significant improvements to the veterinary abdominal exam, resulting in a sharper, cleaner, near field image and diagnostic imaging at depth with little to no drop-out.
New Auto-Export allows for easy, automatic image transfer at exam close.
Customized Video length
Allows for customized video clip recording lengths to a maximum of 60 seconds.
Advanced Needle Visualization Technology
SonoSite’s Advanced Needle Visualization technology provides needle illumination to assist with all ultrasound guided needle procedures, without having to increase the gain (which will cause artifacts in the image).
SonoSite offers industry-leading veterinary ultrasound machines for equine, large animal, small animal, zoo mammal, and marine mammal medicine.