M8GI Image enhancements:
The M8GI boasts image enhancements due to its’ powerful mQuadro platform and new ComboWave Transducers. These transducers utilize a new type of composite piezoelectric material which results in the following:
- Optimized acoustic spectrum
- Reduced acoustic impedance
The result is improved penetration without the typical trade-off with resolution.
Ease of use:
As with all Mindray products, the workflow is intuitive and efficient.
- The M8GI’s workflow is the same as the popular M9 platform.
- The functions of some keys can be customized by the user to increase efficiency.
- The ultra-quick boot-up time of just 28 seconds from the first touch means that you can rapidly turn on and scan in emergencies.
The M8GI is highly portable with a slim laptop-style design. The magnesium alloy frame adds robustness while keeping the M8GI lightweight.
The machine can be cart-mounted for use in the clinic or transported in its carry case for ambulatory scenarios.
It can also be battery operated for up to 90 minutes scanning time.