The Ovi-Scan 6 is designed specifically for scanning sheep for pregnancy detection. The Ovi-Scan 6 combines the Duo-Scan ultrasound scanner with a monitor console to give you a small and compact all-in-one ultrasound scanner. You will succeed in suboptimal environmental conditions with this reliable and durable machine. It is dust proof, splash proof, and designed for on-farm use.
- Make fast determinations with optimal image quality from a high resolution screen and fast frame rate. You can clearly see the uterus to make a more accurate diagnosis.
- The on-screen foetal ageing rings allow fast and accurate age determination. Foetal ageing will allow you to determine lambing dates to better manage your lambing season.
- With the Ovi-Scan 6 you can determine the number of lambs a ewe is carrying. You then can adjust her nutritional intake accordingly. You will help improve future fertility rates, reproduction rates, and the health of the lambs.
- You will see a wider and deeper view than traditional curvilinear probes. It has a unique 170° view while other ultrasound machines only offer 90°. It also has multiple frequency settings for you to see as deep as 30+ cm. With Ovi-Scan 6 you will see it all.
- The Ovi-Scan 6 is a lightweight and portable design allowing you to take it anywhere. It is easy to set up and start scanning with only five buttons. Be even more portable by using Ovi-Scan in the Duo-Scan mode with the lightweight NFI5000 Monocular Head Mount Display or the BUG (BCF Universal Goggle).
- The Ovi-Scan 6 sheep ultrasound scanner is customisable to meet your every need. Multiple ultrasound viewing options in goggle or monitor varieties, two interchangeable probes, multiple frequency settings and battery or mains power.