Mindray has always been devoted to exploring the dedicated diagnostic imaging solutions for veterinary needs. Starting a new phase in ultrasound imaging, Mindray rolls out the brand new Vetus series to provide professional veterinary solutions catering to a wide variety of species ranging from small pets to large farm animals.
Vetus 8, the premium veterinary ultrasound imaging system, adopts the most cutting-edge ultrasound technology to provide quality images according to different animal species. Packaged with a simple workflow, dedicated design and complete veterinary solution, making it the ideal ultrasound system for your everyday practice.
- Professional veterinary image presets according to different animals’ body characteristics (canine, feline, equine, bovine, ovine, etc.), support customized species.
- Subdividing different animal species by weight and body size for precise diagnosis (e.g. small dog, medium dog, large dog).
- 23.8 inch High Definition LED monitor with 1920×1080 resolution provides clear tissue details for the precise diagnose.
- Quick switch of transducers and exam modes in the same interface within 1 second.
- Enable one click to switch to the frequently-used modes on the touch screen.
- Concise UI deign, only associated menu options interfaced for clear procedure.
- Dedicated animal information system support fast exam creating and animal sterilization management.
- Volume control, the volume of PW/CW/TDI is off by default to avoid frightening the pets.
Experience with high mobility:
- Auto measuring tools: Auto PW, Auto CW, Auto EF help to maximize the productivity of accurate scanning with ease.
- Automated workflow procedure help to guide the abdomen and cardiology ultrasound scanning.
iStation: Mindray’s unique Veterinary Information Management System enables you to integrate, review, archive and retrieve all data effectively.
iClear: Improve image quality based on auto structure detection.
- Better contrast resolution.
- Clearer and sharper tissue border definition.
iTouch: iTouch is an auto image optimization solution with one touch, which is able to optimize the imaging quality automatically in B/PW mode.
iStorage™: Directly transfers veterinary images and reports to PC via wired or wireless network.
Ergonomics dedicated for veterinary practice:
- 23.8’’ high definition LED monitor, 180-degree rotation.
- 13.3’’ anti-glare touch screen, 30-degree rotation, support multi gesture.
- Anti-dirty control panel, rotatable & height adjustable.
- Sliding keyboard with designed silicon cover.
- 5 active smart transducer sockets with easy lock design.
- High capacity battery for standby mode, keeping image data safe.
- Transducer cable management help keep cables off the ground.
- Stable wheels with small footprint, 360° rotation.